Engineering Physics Lab
The degree in Bachelor of Engineering is designed for the ever-changing technologies and opportunities of the 21st century. The Engineering Physics lab in our Institute is designed to provide skills in emerging technological areas to graduates who will become a source of qualified employees for high tech, start-up companies and traditional engineering firms, as well as be prepared for advanced graduate degrees.
Objectives of the Engineering Physics Program
The objectives of the engineering physics program in our institute are to:
- Educate students to think and participate deeply, creatively, and analytically in emerging areas of engineering technology.
- Educate students in the basics of instrumentation, design of laboratory techniques, measurement, data acquisition, interpretation, and analysis.
- Educate students in the methodology of research.
- Provide and facilitate teamwork and multidisciplinary experiences throughout the curriculum.
- Foster the development of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Expose students to environmental, ethical and contemporary issues.
To achieve the above objective we have a well equipped engineering physics lab in Corporate Institute of Research and Technology.
Engineering Chemistry Lab
Engineering chemistry lab has excellent infrastructure and provides well equipped and best possible experimental facility. Labs are much more equipped and facilitate in a manner because in spite of syllabus prescribed experiments, a step ahead we prepare Engineers base for the final year, as chemistry is the foundation of all sorts of technologies.
All the experiments are performed in a precautionary manner. These laboratories have well trained laboratory assistants to help and guide students. Practicalís are conducted on all equipments of latest and most advanced technology. Development of various laboratories and establishment of new ones are ongoing process. In all the branches, a special task force is all the time at work for the development and updating the laboratories.